Dealer Capital Advance Program
The Right Resources Make All The Difference
The approach AGWS has taken over the years is simple, straightforward, and effective:
- We strive to offer products with solid financial stability provided by an experienced insurer.
- We have an unrivaled understanding of the vehicle service contract industry.
- We provide a wide array of F&I products and services.
- We maintain a relentless focus on customer service, averaging 200-225 claims per day.
Our dealer partners appreciate our approach and understand that those goals, and the values that drive us are integral to growing a successful business.
We offer products and services specifically designed for dealers and their particular financial needs. From capital advance to reinsurance, we work personally and directly with our partners to ensure they have the resources they need to be successful.
American Guardian Warranty Services, Inc. offers a unique way to access funds for any use, including: working capital, inventory acquisition, building upgrades or expansion through the Dealer Capital Advance Program.
- Typical advances run from $600,000 to $800,000 with advances of over $1 million possible.*
- The Capital Advance Program is made available exclusively for dealership partners of AGWS.
- Monies usually advanced in less than 30 days.
- Repayment of advance through product sales over 3 – 5 years.
- Low effective interest rate.
- Underwriting profit participation to dealer through dealer owned reinsurance.
- Dealers may renew advance at the end of their program term.
Qualifying F&I Products
- Vehicle Service Contracts
- Vehicle Protection Products
- EcoPro Environmental Program
- Ancillary Bundle Program
- Other AGWS Underwritten or Administered Products
For more information
Headquartered just outside of Chicago, Illinois, AGWS is an innovative provider of administration services for Dealers and Marketers offering vehicle service contracts, limited warranties, and a variety of environmental and aftermarket products across the United States. Since its inception in 1998, the goals of AGWS are to offer superior claim processing, exceptional customer service, and unmatched profitability options. AGWS is part of the American Guardian Group of Companies and enjoys an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Products are insured by A-Rated (Excellent) carriers.