The Compass Dealer Branded Certified Limited Warranty program provides a limited powertrain warranty for
up to the Lifetime of the vehicle along with optional Platinum Wrap upgrades.
Features & Benefits
- Three available plans:
- – Lifetime Warranty covers: engine, transmission, drive axle, seals & gaskets, and taxes & fluids.
- – 10 Years/100,000 Miles covers: engine, transmission, drive axle, seals & gaskets, and taxes & fluids.
- – Platinum Wrap (exclusionary plan).
- Towing of your vehicle is included with Lifetime Warranty coverage. Reimbursement up to $100 per occurrence will be paid for necessary towing charges.
- Emergency Roadside Assistance included with 10/100 coverage for 1 year. Roadside Assistance includes: towing, jump start, flat tire change, lock-out service, and gas & fluid delivery.
- Trip Interruption Assistance included for the first year of the 10/100 coverage. Reimbursement for actual expenses $75/day, for 3 days, not to exceed $225.
Headquartered just outside of Chicago, Illinois, AGWS is an innovative provider of administration services for Dealers and Marketers offering vehicle service contracts, limited warranties, and a variety of environmental and aftermarket products across the United States. Since its inception in 1998, the goals of AGWS are to offer superior claim processing, exceptional customer service, and unmatched profitability options. AGWS is part of the American Guardian Group of Companies and enjoys an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Products are insured by A-Rated (Excellent) carriers.