Vehicle Service Contract
Compass Vehicle Protection Plan Service Contracts include protection for mechanical repairs, parts,
and labor on eligible vehicles up to current calendar year plus 20 or 200,000 miles.
Features & Benefits
- Four available plans:
- – Bronze (stated component plan) covers: engine, transmission, drive axle, air conditioning, electrical, and taxes & fluids.
- – Silver (stated component plan) includes: Bronze coverage, engine cooling, engine fuel, front suspension, steering, brakes, extended drivetrain, extended air conditioning, extended electrical, and seals & gaskets (included up to 100,000 miles).
- – Platinum/Platinum II/Platinum Wrap (exclusionary plan) covers: the cost of all mechanical repairs to a covered vehicle except those listed under Exclusions – What is Not Covered.
- Deductible options are $0, $50, $100 or $200.
- Emergency Roadside Assistance is included on all plans and will mirror time and mileage of Vehicle Service Contract. Roadside Assistance includes towing, jump start, flat tire change, lock-out service, and emergency gas & fluid delivery.
- Rental car reimbursement included on all plans. Reimbursement for actual expenses $35/day, for 5 days, not to exceed $175.
- Trip Interruption Assistance included on all plans. Reimbursement for actual expenses $75/day, for 3 days, not to exceed $225.
Headquartered just outside of Chicago, Illinois, AGWS is an innovative provider of administration services for Dealers and Marketers offering vehicle service contracts, limited warranties, and a variety of environmental and aftermarket products across the United States. Since its inception in 1998, the goals of AGWS are to offer superior claim processing, exceptional customer service, and unmatched profitability options. Products are insured by A (Excellent) rated carriers. AGWS is part of the American Guardian Group of Companies and enjoys an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.